This week Lindsay, my co-worker, and I ventured to Dallas, Texas for cost segregation work. After a rocky start (a cancelled flight and an angy yankee woman) we made it to Dallas Tuesday night. Dallas is a gorgeous city, and the skyline is incredible at night.
(See that tower with the shimmering sphere on top..that's Reunion Tower...we stayed right next to that!)
Reunion Tower is home to one of Dallas' finest restaurants...one that I was lucky enough to dine in.
Welcome to Five Sixty
Five Sixty by Wolfgang Puck is one of the nicest restaurant I have ever been to. The restaurant sits atop the tower in that shimmering sphere. The restaurant actually rotates 360 degrees in 59 minutes. The view of the downtown Dallas skyline at night is incredible.
The food is OUT OF THIS WOOOORRRLLLDDD. It is Asain cuisine with some unique choices and flavors. Check out the menu. Our meal was complete with Lobster and Shrimp Springrolls, Pork Belly and Chili Oil Dumplings, and a Valhrona Chocolate Souffle.
For dinner I actually stepped out of my safe little chicken box. I wanted to come to a new city and try something new. For dinner I had the General Tso Quail with Spicy Greens. Words cannot describe the mouth-watering taste of this dish.
Here are some pictures of Five Sixty which I found here
(This was our chocolate souffle..mmm...heavenly?!)
Dallas was a very quick trip, but I hope to go back again someday!



No comments:
Post a Comment