-I found glute muscles. It took me approximately 100 lunges, but I found some in there.
-Even though I can do a total of 1 pull up, I need a pull up bar!
-I WILL have a six pack by the end of this workout. I actually have all six, but only 4 are visible.
-My tae bo class is harder the Kenpo X
-I still despise push ups
-Yoga is my least favorite workout because I'm not flexible
-Dreya Roll is my least favorite move followed closely by Chaturanga Run
I'll show you why:
That is the Dreya Roll. Ultimately you are not supposed to use your hands to push yourself up. That's where my problem comes in.
And this is chaturanga....need I say more.
Oh, this is Dreya. She is one of the people on the workouts. You think they could have picked more average people to help boost some self esteem. Nope, instead, the choose the she-hulk.
Overall, not complaining about the workouts. I'm still running and doing other cardio intermittently.


No comments:
Post a Comment