....Exchanging gifts
{Yes, you are looking at this correctly. I don't get Matt candy for Valentine's Day...he's just that weird (or just that healthy). He was more excited about "Eat This Not That" than anything else. He was happy when he learned he already ate everything on the "Eat This" side! Bravo Matthew!
I definitely fall on the "Not That" side. You know what they say about opposites attracting one another. I love reese cups and am OBSESSED with red velvet cake. So, when I heard about this red velvet cheesecake at The Cheesecake Factory I had to have a piece.....we got two!}
...Flaunting our Maryland gear
Matt found me some Under Armour Maryland shorts and had to get them for me! I love them, not because I love Maryland but because he WANTS me to love Maryland that bad....you know when that day will come sweetie! ;)
....Stealing kisses
{We do this quite well}
We had five great days together and learned the following during my stay:
-We learned that we can't cuddle. We like space, and that's just how it is!
-We learned we have been together for 4 years and never taken a real vaction together....no biggie EXCEPT my co-worker said something to me like "A couple who can travel together, can stay together." WOMP WOMP! I'm going to go out on a limb and say that we'll be okay!
-I learned that Matt really is crazy about working out! Who wants to wake up on Valentine's Day morning and do Ab Ripper X before we go to a romantice breakfast? Matthew does! So I did it with him.
-To go along with the previous lesson I learned that P90X will surely be the death of me.
-We learned that we enjoy coming home from work to each other's company. Best lesson learned.
No comments:
Post a Comment