Tuesday, February 9, 2010

Superbowl Sunday

I realize that my posts are lacking (I blame that on my 12 hour work days!!), but I wanted to catch everyone up on this past Sunday.

****

I don't get into football (unless it's the Redskins), BUT I do get into making good food for others to eat for the big game!  For the superbowl, Tracy and I went to our friend Paul's house for the big game.  I was most excited about cooking and making some delicious goodies...


First I made pizza dippers. Simply pepperoni and mozarella rolled in crescent rolls. * I got turkey pepperoni instead--WAYYYY less fat, and I served them with pizza sauce for dipping.*-big hit-


Next, I made ham and cheese calzones. These were not for the superbowl, but for quick dinners while I'm busting out tax returns this week.

(Note: This picture is pre-bake and doesn't include the swiss cheese or tomatoes!!)

These are so simple, ask me for the recipe if you want to give these a shot!



...MMMM great calzone!!


Tracy made some WICKED brownies. They were peanut butter chocolate brownies, and they were heavenly!!



It was a good time with great food, and to top it all off the SAINTS won!!! Everyone likes to see the underdog win!!

No comments:

Post a Comment