Wednesday, April 21, 2010

Book Club

I don't have a book club, but I do LOVE to read, and every chance I get, I share my favorite book with as many girls I can.

*****


Something Borrowed is my favorite book to date. Yes, I'll even put it ahead of all Nicholas Sparks' books, and the Twilight series. This book has the perfect amount of drama, romance, and suspense. The sequel to this is Something Blue and it is just as entertaining! PLEASE READ IF YOU HAVEN'T!!

Now, to make things even better, I learned that my favorite book is going to be made into a movie. It is set to release in 2011 and the cast is STACKED! Kate Hudson (my fav.), Colin Farrell, Ginnifer Goodwin, and John Krasinski are set as characters thus far.

Read this book and then go to http://www.imdb.com/ and see which actor/actress is playing which character. I think they line up PERFECTLY.

Made my day!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment