Thursday, April 29, 2010

P90X: Day 4

P90X: Yoga

This is my least favorite workout thus far for the following reasons:

--It is soooo long
--I hate downward dog
--I am extremely unflexible (i can't touch my toes)
--I forget to breathe correctly
--I have horrible coordination and balance
--I have weak wrists
--And finally because I seriously cannot get my body to do this...
*
*
*
*














photo

YEAH RIGHT!

I'm holding out hope that the LEAST yoga will do for me is get me more flexible so that I can touch my toes. But if I can ever do this...I'll be sure to take a picture and let you know! Don't hold your breath though!

*I realized that more than 4 days have passed since I posted Day 1, but I have a valid reason! I didn't want to do anything with a lot of twists and turns and laying on my back until I had a few days from my surgery on my back! I'm back now.

No comments:

Post a Comment