Thursday, April 1, 2010

s.n.a.p.p.e.d.

Well the countdown is on....tax season is 2 weeks from being over. The next two weeks are going to be crucial for me. At this point I am working 14 hr days and am constantly stressed. I am on edge and one little thing could send me over the edge...

This week these are the things that annoy me:

...automatic flushers on toilets. They are WAY too sensitive and barely give me any time to get situated before they are flushing! Seriously I almost miss the days when all you had was handles and I could throw my foot up and flush that way!!!

...pollen on my car.  I am getting a car this summer and black was one of the 3 possible color options...yeah, not anymore. I would pay someone $5 to wash it right now.

...entitled soccer moms of Ashley Hall girls....just because I drive a Honda doesn't mean you own the road with your Mercedes, BMW, Audi, Volvo, etc. And even though my windows are up....I'm letting you know how I feel on the other side.

...countdowns
     ....14 days until tax season is over
     .....15 days until I get my massage
     ......50 days until Matt graduates
    .......66 days until Daughtry.

Yeah, you get the point. It is just annoying and no one really cares!

...that Bedrock song. "call me Mr. Flintstone b/c I can make your bedrock" Wasn't that a pick-up line like 10 years ago? and NOW it is a hit song on the radio?! original.

...Jake, The Bachelor, on Dancing With the Stars...NO WONDER he was single till he was 30!! He needs to get some calluses on his hands and  just man up!

Well that pretty much sums it up for this week. Who knows...these things may seem perfectly fine next week.

No comments:

Post a Comment