Sunday, June 20, 2010

Goody Spin Pin

Have you seen the commercials for this new product??



I am a sucker for commercial gimics, and when I saw this new product I started loooking for it immediately!! Well, today I found it and I must say I am impressed.  If you have ever tried putting your hair in a sloppy bun w/out ponytail holders or 1 million bobby pins, you might know that it is pretty much impossible.

I have very thin and fine hair, so bobby pins don't hold it in a bun whatsoever. The spin pins simply twist through the bun and so far they are holding it up nicely!!

Try it out!

1 comment:

  1. Megan, This is so you!! I can see you hunting now for this hair piece. Please bring it this weekend and try it out for us ;) Can't wait to see you...3 more days!!

    ReplyDelete