Sunday, June 20, 2010

Bachelorette Weekend Numero Uno Wrap Up

This weekend I went to Edisto Beach for Kylee's bachelorette weekend. I wanted to host a shower for my future sister! So I chose to have a "spice up your marriage" shower and it was so much fun....
I made strawberry cupcakes and we had fruit and pound cake with chocolate and cream cheese dipping sauce.



We had a game where Kylee had to answer questions about Si. She got 20 out of 31. Impressive.



The other game involved decorating undies for Kylee. The winner was the pair she would most likely wear on her honeymoon. It was SUCH a fun game!!!!


shake ya t.a.i.l.f.e.a.t.h.e.r...






Aren't they funny!!

Then of course we opened presents...





You didn't ACTUALLY think I would post pictures of the goods did you?!

Kylee, I hope you had a wonderful weekend. It was so much fun planning and hosting this shower! Love you dearly and happy macaroni cooking!! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment