Matt and I are headed to VA for the long weekend. I know I don't have many readers, but for those that do read I wanted to let you know that Matt and I are now engaged!!
Stay tuned as I begin the ridiculous process of planning the happiest day of my life 7 hours from where I live!!
We are so happy, so blessed, and so in love!!
post a picture of your beautiful ring, ring! :)
ReplyDeleteof course I read your blog! And I can't wait to hear the details. Maybe I can help your mom ;) But that means you will be making a few more trips back to your stomping grounds. I bet your not sleeping in the car!
ReplyDeleteCongrats Megan! That is such great news! I told Mom the other day and asked if she had Reverend Forbes phone number... lol Enjoy this great time of your life!
ReplyDeleteMaggie!! Oh my gosh!! Did I ever tell you that?! I used to LOVE him. I thought he was SOO funny!!!
ReplyDelete