Thursday, January 21, 2010

Charlotte Bound!!

This weekend I'm venturing up to Charlotte, NC to visit Matthew!  He's been living there for about 3 weeks now while he is on his clinical rotation. This is one of my last free weeekends because in a few short weeks, this is going to be me.....


(For those of you who don't know this is a Norman Rockwell painting, I love his paintings!)

Yep, I'm a CPA and will be super busy until "D-day"...April 15th. I will end up working most weekends, so I must say farewell to my typical weekend activities:

...Goodbye two hour afternoon naps. I love you DEARLY, and can't wait until we are reunited after 4/15!

...Goodbye laundry day Sundays....I will fit you in when I have time or until I run out of clean socks/underwear.

...Goodbye Saturday grocery shopping. I will find time to buy food, just not the usual busy Saturday where I can stand in line and read gossip magazines and then not buy one!

...Goodbye weekly TV shows. I don't have time for most of you, but I will always make time for "The Bachelor".

...Goodbye evening dinners cooked by Matthew. He is no longer here therefore I will probably come home at 8:00 or 9:00 pm to eat cereal!

...Goodbye daylight..I will see you again soon. Just in time for BEACH season!!!

...Goodbye clean room....actually you are never that clean, but things could get ugly for a while.

...Goodbye great sales at great stores. I know my fashion sense will suffer for the next 3 months....I will rebound strong in May though!!

...Goodbye gym routine...HELLO "tax season 15". Just kidding!! I will force myself to go to tae bo weekly!

...Goodbye free time. I never had much of you anyway, but I adored you!

...Goodbye friends and family.  I may miss calls, not return calls, or not call you (as often as I should), but I will try to get better about that!


Hope everyone has a great weekend. I can't wait for my weekend with Matthew! ~xo~

No comments:

Post a Comment