Wednesday, January 27, 2010

The ULTIMATE challenge!!




So it's no surprise that I get bored with things easily. In my lifetime (or 24 years) I have quit the following due to boredom: piano, softball, gymnastics, scrapbooking, hip hop dance (wait, does it count as quitting when you only went once??), cross stitching, and I have quit relationships due to boredom! It seems that now I'm getting bored with my workouts. I end up doing the same things at the gym all the time: run 3-5 miles and lift...doing the same exercises every time. Ugh! how awful. I need a change!

This change is occurring for many reasons: 1. I need something to continuously post about on my blog.  2. I need a new workout routine. 3. I am in two weddings in July and want to be in tip top shape. 4. It's something Matthew and I can do together.

I'm not going to spill all the details on my challenge just yet but I will share some details and clues.

...I will not start this challenge until April 15--you can guess why!

...This challenge will last 3 months

...I will post pictures

...I will have a "beach body"

Here is an example of the results that some have had from this challenge




Let's hope I don't look EXACTLY like that, but you get the idea!! :)

Stay Tuned!!

1 comment: