Well, I did it...I created a blog. Ugh...this could end up being one of the most fun and creative things I've attempted...or it could fail. Either way, I created this for multiple reasons:
1. I love my family and friends (shout out to MD), but unfortunately I don't get to see them as much as I'd like. This is my way of keep all of our family and friends up-to-date on the most current happenings in our lives.
2. I stalk other people's blogs. I'm not ashamed to admit that. I have seen posts from others and it looks like an online scrapbook and I love that.
Here is an example of one of the most ADDICTING blogs out here:
The Rockstar Diaries
I stumbled across this one day and was immediately drawn to their love for life and each other. I have no idea who this couple is, but they are the most creative people I have ever seen. Their blog is proof.
3. I'm doing this just to prove to myself that I CAN do it and I will stick with it!
Vows: By creating this blog I promise to update weekly, I promise to limit the amount of accounting humor I use, and I promise to avoid any lists of things that I think are cliche'.
Welcome to MY world!!
No comments:
Post a Comment