Lately I've been missing my friends more than ever. We don't get to see each other as much as I would like, but that's okay because we are all taking off in our careers and are super busy! I wouldn't want it any other way since I would ALWAYS wish the best for them! But lately I've caught myself drifting back to "yester years" when I was in college. Oh...the days. Less than two years ago, life was simple. I didn't have to worry about paying bills, buying a car, taking time off to see my friends, working long hours, or being independent (thanks mom and dad!!). Those were the BEST four years of my life. My friends are like my sisters. They would be the first to tell me when my outfit looks hideous, the first to tell me when I was wasting my time with a guy, the first to call me on any BS, and the first to be there if/when I needed them. I wanted to post this because I wanted to post some pictures and remind them how much I love them/miss them....























Oh girls!! Looking at these makes me miss you more. Thank you for always being there, always listening, and being the best friends a girls could have. I love you all dearly!! MISS YOU!!
No worries: The throwback tribute will be posted some time as well. I have uncovered Sparks night, Cowgirl and Indian night, as well as several other doozies!!
I must say, we do have pretty friends :) Thank you Megan, that was very sweet!
ReplyDelete